- Equipment is rented on a first come, first serve basis. Receipt of a quote or price is NOT a guarantee of equipment. Once a decision is made concerning equipment, a rental invoice will be sent to the renter. Invoices over $500 require a 20% deposit.
- Please have alternative plans in case of rain. We will contact you before your rental to discuss weather issues. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation due to inclement weather, at our own discretion. You may also cancel your reservation prior to delivery. If a deposit was made, it will be returned if canceled due to weather. Customer is NOT responsible for payment if reservation is canceled prior to delivery. Once a unit is delivered, there are no refunds.
Weather during your event:
- If rain or wind becomes an issue during an event, unit(s) must be shut down until such weather passes. Blower should be put under cover. If the storm passes quickly, you can re-inflate the unit(s). Make sure unit(s) are dry before using, as they are very slippery when wet. In case of severe rain, unit(s) should be deflated and folded/tarped to minimize water collection, and then re-inflated afterwards to dry out. If unit is water-logged, a $100 fee will be charged due to additional labor needed to move wet, heavy units and dry them out.
- Inflatable rentals are ‘by the day,’ which means we will deliver on the morning of your party, aiming to arrive AT LEAST one hour before your party begins. Pick-ups begin in the evening, ideally before dark.
- Delivery charges include set-up and pick-up and is based on mileage from our location, for two round trips. Local delivery (10 miles or less) is free.
- Upon delivery, we will provide a final invoice and contract for you to sign. Equipment is not be unloaded until payment and contract are complete.
- Once the unit is set-up, we will clean and inspect each unit. It takes approximately 30 minutes for a standard unit, and 45 minutes for a deluxe unit.
- Someone 18 years of age or older must be present at the time of delivery to review safety rules, sign contract, and make payment. If this is not possible during the four hours before the rental, you must contact us in advance.
- Big Time Bounce & Party Rentals reserves the right to cancel a reservation or decline set-up at delivery for any reason, especially if safety is a concern or the delivery person(s) deems the area to be unsuitable.
- Unsuitable areas can be caused by animal excrement, vegetation, not enough ground space including a 3' safety zone around all inflatables, inadequate access to set-up location, overhead obstructions or unsuitable ground material like sharp gravel or any substance which may damage the equipment.
- Please clear the set-up area of any rocks, sharp objects and animal waste. We cannot set up on rock, gravel, sand or mulch.
- Please make sure there is clear path at least three feet wide from the street to your set up area. (Large event pieces may require up to five feet.)
- Inflatable dimensions are listed in the item descriptions. If we deliver equipment to the specified location and the equipment cannot be set-up because the area is inaccessible or not suitable for safe set-up, you will be responsible to pay 50% of the total rental fee.
- Drivers have a schedule they need to maintain and cannot wait. If no one is home when they arrive, they will continue their route and may not be able to return later. Deposits will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for power. Generally, we need (1) 20-amp circuit for EACH blower (other items cannot be plugged into the same circuit). We will specify how many 20-amp circuits will be required to run equipment. We furnish one 50’ extension cord per unit rented. If the unit(s) must be placed further away, it is the customer’s responsibility to have additional extension cords. The unit(s) should never be further away than 100’ away from the source of power. We do offer a generator for rent, available upon request.
- Final payment is required when equipment is delivered. We accept cash or check. We can also accept credit card payments for an additional 3% transaction fee.
- Big Time Bounce & Party Rentals does not supply attendants; therefore, you will need adult attendants for each unit rented. All attendants should be present for a safety briefing at the time of delivery. If attendants are not available, instructions will be given to the person in charge.
- Accidents on equipment generally come from two things: (1) too many participants on unit and (2) unit not kept secured. Attendants should monitor, at all times, the number of children/adults on unit and that they are acting responsibly. Periodic checks should be made to ensure the equipment remains secure to the ground. Rules for each inflatable are located on a patch on the unit.
- If you need to cancel for any reason other than rain, less than 5 days before the event, you will be responsible for 50% of the invoice due to the unlikelihood of being able to rebook the equipment. COVID-related issues are NOT excluded from this policy. Deposits are refundable if you cancel prior to the 5-day minimum.
- Customer is responsible for all damages to unit. Necessary repairs will be made at the renter’s expense. If damages are severe enough to render the unit unrentable, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the unit and any lost revenue until the replacement arrives.
- A cleaning fee (of $25/hour) will be assessed if equipment is extremely dirty (excessive sand, leaves, grass, trash). Cost will be based on labor hours required to restore the equipment.
- Water should never be applied to any dry inflatable. In case of severe rain, unit(s) should be deflated and folded/tarped to minimize water collection, and then re-inflated afterwards to dry out. If unit is water-logged, a $100 fee will be charged due to additional labor needed to move wet, heavy units and dry them out.
- All inflatables must remain plugged in while in use. If the unit(s) deflates, check to make sure the motor(s) is on and plugged in. Check the circuit breaker. Make sure nothing is blocking the air intake on the side of the motor. Check the rear tubes of the inflatable for tightness. If you still have trouble, call us at 207-212-9904.
- Keep age groups compatible: 5-6 kids under age 6, 5 kids from 6-9, 4 kids from 10-12, or 3-4 teens at a time.
- NO SHOES, FOOD, DRINK, TOYS, SHARP OBJECTS, GUM, FACE PAINT, OR CONFETTI ALLOWED INSIDE ANY INFLATABLE. ABSOLUTELY NO SILLY STRING NEAR OR IN ANY INFLATABLE AS IT DAMAGES THE VINYL. Failure to comply will result and additional fees.
- Prescription glasses should be removed before entering the inflatable.
- Flips, somersaults, and roughhousing are strictly forbidden.
- Any child/adult in a cast should not be allowed in the inflatable(s) with other children.
Staking of Inflatables:
- Each unit must be secured to the ground with stakes. IF YOU HAVE A SPRINKLER SYSTEM YOU MUST KNOW WHERE THE LINES ARE. Big Time Bounce & Party Rentals cannot be held responsible for damage to sprinkler systems or other underground items.
Dunk Tank Rental:
- Renter of dunk tank must be at least 18. There must be an adult to supervise the dunk tank being filled with water. Age limit of persons to be dunked is 18. Dunk tank must be drained when not attended. Under no circumstances should the dunk tank be filled the night before and/or left unattended when full.
Public Property Events:
- Most municipalities have additional insurance requirements when setting up on public property. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the municipality to find out these requirements, if any, and communicate that information to us.
- Most tents require professional set-up that can take several hours. Tents are usually set-up a day or more in advance and broken down the following day or later.
- Big Time Bounce & Party Rentals is not responsible for the set-up or breakdown of tables and chairs. These items should be stacked neatly on a clean, dry, flat surface for pick-up.
- All deliveries have a $150 order minimum.
- Customer pick-up is available for some rental equipment, including standard inflatables.
- A refundable security deposit or credit card authorization may be required.